SHERWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 2019-2020 FOOD PROGRAM
Sherwood Elementary School is pleased to offer a variety of Healthy Food Selections for the 2019-2020 school year. All menu items adhere to the province’s Healthy Eating Alliance guidelines. Below is the food ordering process to be followed if your child wants to participate in the Food Program.
Our food services begin on Monday, September 16th for the 2 week period ending September 27 th , 2019. On-line ordering will be available starting Friday, September 6 th 2019.
- We offer food services Monday to Friday every week and Milk/Choc Milk/Juice Monday to Friday.
- All food orders are done online using Hotlunches.
- All payments must be received either by Bambora or cheque every second Saturday morning before 9:00 am. If the payment is not received the order will not be processed
- If your child is absent on Monday and you pay by cheque, please drop your child’s payment off at the office between 8:15 – 9:00 am.
- We cannot process late orders.
- Please pay by Bambora if at all possible. This cuts down on a considerable amount of work for the volunteers. If you need to send a cheque, please make cheques payable to Sherwood School.
- If it is necessary to send money, please ensure it is the correct amount for the order as our volunteers will not be making change.
- If sending payment to the school, please include parent name, child name and homeroom/teacher and put payment in a baggie.
- Milk and juice must also be ordered for the entire two week period.
PLEASE NOTE: The system is reset at the end of each school year and all the student information is deleted. Therefore you need to register your child(ren) at the first of the school year.
How the online ordering works:
- Please visit www.sherwood.hotlunches.net
- Click on register on the upper right hand corner
- Enter our school access code SEHL
- Fill in your information as required
- Please make sure you fill in the child’s name as the student and pick the correct homeroom
- If you need help at any time please click on the “help” tab select “parent instruction guide”
- Choose correct menu (please read dates carefully)
- Choose food items and become familiar with the service
MENU OPTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
|Chicken Caesar Wraps ($4.50||Quiznos Sub ($3.75)||Kurly's ($3.75)||Borrowed Kitchen ($3.75)||Domino's Pizza ($2.25)|
|Food orders and payments for the 2 week period due by Sunday, 9 am.||Check off options on the online Quiznos order form||Chicken Fingers||Grilled Cheese Sandwich with oatmeal cookie & fresh fruit or veggie OR Beef Taco Wrap with oatmeal cookie & fresh fruit or veggie OR Spaghetti with oatmeal cookie & fresh fruit or veggie||Cheese pizza first 3 Fridays of the month with Regular Crust – Yogurt Tube ($0.75) Pepperoni Pizza on whole wheat crust last Friday of the month Ice Cream ($1.25)|
|White Milk (.50)||White Milk||White Milk||White Milk||White Milk|
|Choc Milk (.75)||Choc Milk||Choc Milk||Choc Milk||Choc Milk|
|100% Juice ( .50)||100% Juice||100% Juice||100% Juice||100% Juice|